(6) Any equitable claim to, interest in, or direct or indirect contribution made to the acquisition of such marital property by the party not having title, including joint efforts or expenditures and contributions and services, or lack thereof, as a spouse, parent, wage earner or homemaker.
(7) Any direct or indirect contribution made by one spouse to help educate or develop the career potential of the other spouse.
- dating pangulong ramon magsaysay
- who is rapper jim jones dating
- best 10 dating site in the world
- tell if she dating other men
- cracked password dating ebook
(4) The need of a parent with custody of a child or children of the marriage to occupy or own the marital residence and to use or own its household effects.
(5) The expectation of pension, retirement, or other deferred compensation rights that are not marital property.
(2) Any obligation for support arising out of a prior marriage.
(3) The duration of the marriage and the age and physical and mental health of both parties.
A few other documents that are typically filed during the process are: Domestic Civil Action Cover Sheet, Civil Summons, Verification, Marital Settlement Agreement, and Declaration Under the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act. The clerk or the clerk's assistants will be the people managing your paperwork with the court.